At Thousand Oaks, we are a unified and supportive community where students learn to appreciate cultural, ethnic, and linguistic diversity. Our teachers are trained in using our district-adopted curriculum; many staff utilize culturally-responsive teaching strategies aimed to engage all students, and in particular students of color.We strive to educate the whole child and offer many enrichment programs including: gardening, music, science, physical education, and visual art.
We believe in providing a safe, supportive environment for students to learn in. We teach and reinforce school-wide rules and expectations through positive behavior support.
We provide additional supports for students through counseling and academic interventions. Our school site provides a great learning environment and our teachers are highly qualified to provide solid, rigorous academic instruction.
Come and visit Thousand Oaks and be part of this wonderful school community!
Jacqueline Parker, Principal
Sylvia Riddick, School Admin Assistant II
Thousand Oaks Bell Schedule
Grades 1-5: 2:10 pm (Wed: 1:20 pm)
- Directory & Staff List
- Lunch Menus
- School Site Plans: |
- School Accountability Report Cards:
- Complaint Forms
- Program Improvement Letter for 2014-15 (µþ¾±±ô¾±²Ô²µÃ¼±ð)
- Family Guides To Report Cards
- School Governance Council
- History of Thousand Oaks
The CAASPP Testing Window for Thousand Oaks is 4/27/20 – 5/29/20.
- Superintendent’s State Testing Letter (3/2/20)
- Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments:
- California Science Test:
- California Alternate Assessments:
- English Language Proficiency Assessments for California: